Consulting Engineering Services
We provide full-service civil engineering services or can cater to your needs by providing the individual services below:
- Site Layout
Elements uses a variety of methods to create or assist with the site layout. Using experience in designing with nature and site energetics, Elements is able to add value to the team that results in site layouts that people will love and want to visit.
Elements uses care when designing grading plans to protect the existing site features that define the space and its unique character. The aesthetics of site features (including stormwater infrastructure components) is considered an integral part of the design.
- Green infrastructure design, permitting & construction
Specializing in: Permeable pavements & rain gardens
- Green Infrastructure Design Standards & Details
Elements has helped to educate communities and government agencies about GI design standards that will improve the place in which they live. Some of these places are: Indianapolis, IN; Lakeland, TN; Seattle, WA.
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP)
Site Design Services
- Park projects
- Multi-family projects
- Commercial, Retail, Mixed-Use & Industrial projects
- Infrastructure for Urban Redevelopment projects
- Health Care (hospitals, MOB, etc.)
- Green Infrastructure Design (permeable pavements, rain gardens, bio-retention, etc.)
Speaking & Teaching
- Green Infrastructure education (with focus on permeable pavements and rain gardens)
- Dowsing, site energetics and creating a sense of place